Steinberg Law understands the business of banking, the complexities of commercial finance, and the importance of consumer claims and complaints and how to defend and address them.
Financial services entities rely on our firm for operational know-how, regulatory acumen, and our understanding of products and services.
From community banks to national financial services companies, our clients turn to us, in diverse economic climates, for our unique blend of experience, depth and perspective that only industry longevity can bring.
These Areas of Specialty Include:
- Banking Practices and Procedures
- Credit Union Service Organizations (CUSOs)
- Commercial Lending
- Truth in Lending
Related Claims Experience
- Consumer Financial Protection Act (CFPA)
- Equal Credit Opportunity Act (ERCOA)
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA)
- California Consumer Credit Reporting Agencies Act (CCCRAA)
- Violation of Song-Beverly Consumer Warranty Act Claims